Makes 2 portions | Type: Breakfast
This powerhouse protein breakfast will be sure to satiate your hunger throughout the morning. Making sure you stay alert and energised to tackle the day head on.
- 2 avocados
- 4 eggs
- 2 slices of bacon (optional)
- Add leafy green vegetables to your breakfast to boost the amount of vitamins and fibre.
- Cut the avocado in half. Scoop out a hole in the center of the avocado.
- Crack an egg into each half of the avocado, resting the edge of the avocado on the side of the baking try. This helps keep it stable so the avocado doesn’t roll and spill the egg.
- Add the pieces of bacon to the top and place in the oven at gas mark 7 for 15 minutes.
- You can adjust this based on how you like your eggs cooked. Then add salt and pepper to taste.