Serves: 2 | Cook Time: 30 mins | Calories: 576 | Type: Gluten-Free | Macros P: 37g / C: 30g / F: 36g
- 2 x 150g organic beef mince
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 portobello mushrooms
- 1 red onion
- 4 tsp balsamic vinegar (sulphites)
- 300g carrots
- Fresh rosemary
- 40g rocket
- 1 avocado
Already in your kitchen
- Sea salt & black pepper
- Coconut oil / olive oil
At Mindful Chef we source, pre-portion, and then deliver all these good-for-you ingredients together with a recipe card to save yourself time shopping. You'll also receive fresh organic produce for lots of other healthy dinners.
- Preheat the oven to 200C / gas mark 6. Remove the stalks from the portobello mushrooms and finely slice the red onion.
- Finely chop the rosemary (remove the stalks). Peel and cut the carrots into fries, place on a baking tray and sprinkle over a pinch of sea salt, the rosemary and 1/2 tbsp oil. Place in the oven for 20-25 mins until turning golden, turning halfway through.
- Place the beef mince and mustard in a bowl, season and mix well. Form the mince into 2 burgers. Place the burgers on a baking tray in the oven for 10-15 mins until turning golden and cooked through.
- Also at this time place the mushrooms alongside the carrots on the baking tray and drizzle with 1 tsp oil, bake for 10-15 mins.
- Meanwhile, heat a pan with 1 tsp oil and add the onion on a medium heat, cook for 10 mins until softened and golden brown. Add half of the balsamic vinegar and cook for a further 5 mins.
- Peel and de-stone the avocado, place in a bowl and crush with the back of a fork.
- To serve, place a mushroom on each plate, top with the burger, the crushed avocado, followed by the balsamic onions. Serve alongside the carrot fries and the rocket drizzled with the remaining balsamic vinegar.