Serves 2 | Type: Breakfast
If you're tired of eating eggs for breakfast why not give our healthy and delicious blueberry buckwheat pancakes a go. Packed full of good-for-you ingredients these pancakes are a great way to start the day.
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla powder or essence
- 1/2 cup rice milk (or coconut milk)
- 1 cup frozen berries
- Mash the bananas together in a bowl. Whisk the eggs into the mixture. Add the buckwheat flour, baking powder, cinnamon and vanilla. Whisk the ingredients together, while slowly adding the milk to combine everything into a light mixture.
- Add 1 tbsp of oil (we use coconut oil) to a pan and then add 1-2 large tbsp of the mixture to the pan. Cook until the underside is a nice brown colour and then flip to cook the other side.
- Serve with blueberries and other fruit for a delicious low carb breakfast.