Makes 1 bowl | Type: Breakfast
If you aren't a big fan of a cooked breakfast then this bowl of goodness will be more than enough to fill you up and keep you energised throughout the morning. Perfect for vegans too our chia breakfast bowl is delicious and nutritious.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp of raw cashews
- 1 tsp cinnamon
For the chia bowl
- Soak chia seeds for at least 20 minutes in 4 tablespoons of the coconut milk.
- Set aside.
- Soak cashews in water (and discard) for at least 20 minutes to soften.
- In a blender, combine all ingredients until smooth.
- Adjust coconut milk liquid to make thinner or thicker to your desired taste.
- Serve with fruit of your choice.