Serves: 2 | Cook Time: 30 mins | Calories: 576 | Type: Gluten-Free
- 2 x 180g free-range chicken breast
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp chipotle paste
- 200g passata
- 1 avocado
- 1 red chilli
- 2 spring onions
- 1 lime
- Handful of coriander
Already in your kitchen
- Sea salt & black pepper
- Coconut oil / olive oil
At Mindful Chef we source, pre-portion, and then deliver all these good-for-you ingredients together with a recipe card to save yourself time shopping. You'll also receive fresh organic produce to lots of other healthy dinners.
- Preheat the oven to 220C / gas mark 6 and boil a kettle.
- Cut the sweet potato in half lengthways and add to a pan of boiling water, simmer for 10 mins. Then remove from the water and place on a baking tray, rub each half with 1 tsp oil, a sprinkle of sea salt and place in the oven for 15 mins until soft.
- Thinly slice the chicken and season with sea salt and black pepper.
- Heat a frying pan with 1/2 tbsp oil on a medium heat and add the chicken and oregano, and fry for 8 mins until golden.
- Add the passata and the chipotle paste. Stir well and cover the pan with a lid and cook over a low heat for 10-15 mins, until the chicken is cooked through.
- To make the guacamole; peel and de-stone the avocado, and roughly chop. Finely chop the red chilli, roughly chop the coriander and spring onion. Mix all of these ingredients together and add the juice from the lime.
- To serve, spoon the chipotle chicken onto a warm plate, alongside the guacamole and sweet potato.