Serves: 2 | Cook Time: 30 mins | Calories: 511 | Type: Gluten-Free | Macros P: 45g / C: 16g / F: 31g
- 2 x 170g pork loin steak
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 red onion
- 20g creamed coconut (sulphites)
- 150g chestnut mushrooms
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 broccoli
- 1 lemon
- Handful of parsley
Already in your kitchen
- Sea salt & black pepper
- Coconut oil / olive oil
At Mindful Chef we source, pre-portion, and then deliver all these good-for-you ingredients together with a recipe card to save yourself time shopping. You'll also receive fresh organic produce for lots of other healthy dinners.
- Boil a kettle. In a jug, dissolve the creamed coconut in 100ml boiling water.
- Finely slice the red onion and chestnut mushrooms and finely chop the garlic and parsley. Slice the pork into thin strips.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a medium-sized pan and fry the onion and garlic for 3 mins.
- Add the sliced pork and cook for 5 mins until golden. Then add the mushrooms and smoked paprika and cook for 3 mins.
- Add the creamed coconut and wholegrain mustard, and season with salt and black pepper. Simmer for 5-10 mins, until the pork is cooked through. Stir in half of the lemon juice, to taste.
- Meanwhile, to make the broccoli rice, grate the broccoli into a rice consistency. Add the broccoli rice to a saucepan on a medium heat with 2 tbsp water, the remaining lemon juice and a pinch of sea salt. Stir continuously for 4 mins until tender.
- Mix half of the chopped parsley through the broccoli rice and serve on two warm plates, top with the pork stroganoff and scatter over the remaining chopped parsley.