Delicious hot smoked salmon paired with a creamy sundried tomato sauce and a hint of chill stirred through courgetti noodles. We've also added cherry tomatoes and tenderstem broccoli, which contain many vitamins including folate to help fight fatigue.
Serves: 2 | Cook Time: 25 mins | Calories: 491 | Type: Gluten-Free | Macros P: 35g / C: 15g / F: 33g
- 2 x 150g hot smoked salmon (fish) (ready to eat)
- 40g creamed coconut (sulphites)
- 300g courgettes
- 2 tbsp sundried tomato paste
- 80g tenderstem broccoli
- 100g cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 lemon
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
Already in your kitchen
- Sea salt & black pepper
- Coconut oil / olive oil
At Mindful Chef we source, pre-portion, and then deliver all these good-for-you ingredients together with a recipe card to save yourself time shopping. You'll also receive fresh organic produce for lots of other healthy dinners.
- Finely slice the garlic. Trim the tenderstem and chop into 4cm long pieces. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Remove the ends of the courgettes, but leave the skin on. Prepare the courgette noodles using a peeler and slice the courgettes into long thin strips (or use a julienne peeler or spiralizer if you have one).
- Boil a kettle. Dissolve the creamed coconut in a jug of 100ml boiling water.
- To a saucepan, add the creamed coconut and the sundried tomato paste. Simmer on a low-moderate heat for 5 mins or until the sauce has thickened. Season with sea salt and black pepper.
- Meanwhile, flake the salmon into bite-sized pieces, removing the skin. In a large pan on a medium heat, add 1 tsp oil and cook the garlic for 2 mins, then add the tenderstem for 3 mins. Then add the cherry tomatoes and salmon and cook for a further 3 mins, stirring occasionally
- To the pan, add the courgetti for 2 mins, then stir through the creamy tomato sauce, sprinkle over a pinch of chilli flakes and squeeze over half of the juice from the lemon.
- Serve the hot smoked salmon courgetti in a warm bowl and drizzle over the remaining lemon juice.