Cook Time: 30mins | Calories: 529 | Type: Gluten-Free
150g firm tofu (soya)
100ml coconut milk
1/2 romano red pepper
1 tsp curry powder
1/2 tsp ground cumin
80g edamame beans (drained) (soya)
Handful of parsley
- Using a grater, coarsely grate the cauliflower into a rice consistency. Finely dice the red pepper and roughly chop the parsley.
- Drain and rinse the tofu, and cut into 2cm cubes.
- Heat a medium-sized pan with 1 tsp oil and on a medium heat fry the cauliflower rice and red pepper for 5 mins until softened. Then add the tofu to the pan and cook for a further 5 mins.
- Stir in the coconut milk, quickly followed by the ground cumin and the curry powder.
- Lower the heat and leave to simmer for 10 mins. Season with sea salt and black pepper.
- Drain the edamame beans and add to the cauliflower and tofu with half of the parsley, cook for a further 5 mins.
- Serve the curried cauliflower rice and tofu in a warm bowl and garnish with the remaining parsley.