Cook Time: 20mins | Calories: 589 | Type: Gluten-Free
180g sea bass
2cm fresh ginger
2 spring onions
1/4 red chilli
1 baby bok choi
1/2 yellow pepper
1/2 tbsp miso paste (soya)
1 tsp tamari (soya)
- Boil a kettle. Rinse the quinoa and add to a saucepan with 200ml boiling water. Simmer for 15-20 mins until cooked.
- Meanwhile, cut the root end off the bok choi and thinly slice the yellow pepper. Peel and thinly slice the ginger into thin matchsticks, finely slice the spring onion and the red chilli lengthways.
- Heat a frying pan on a medium heat with 1 tsp oil. Add the bok choi and yellow pepper to the pan for 5 mins until softened. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
- Season the sea bass with sea salt and black pepper. In the same frying pan, heat 1 tsp oil on a medium heat and place the sea bass in the pan skin side down. Fry for 2-3 mins each side until cooked through. Remove from the pan.
- Then heat 1 tsp oil in the frying pan on a medium-high heat and add the ginger, chilli, spring onion and the tamari. Cook for 3 mins until golden brown.
- When the quinoa is cooked, drain, season and stir in the miso paste and the juice from the lime.
- To serve, place the miso and lime quinoa onto the plate, top with the sea bass and spoon over the spring onion, chilli and ginger. Serve alongside the stir-fried bok choi and yellow pepper.