Serves: 2 | Cook Time: 30mins | Calories: 469 | Type: Gluten-Free
Ingredients: The good-for-you ingredients required to make this healthy meal
Serves: 2 people
- 2 x 170g ling fillet (fish)
- 160g sweet potato
- 2 tsp curry paste (mustard)
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 eggs
- Handful of coriander
- 40g rocket
- 1/2 red onion
At Mindful Chef we source, pre-portion, and then deliver all these ingredients and a recipe card to save yourself time shopping. You'll also receive fresh organic produce to lots of healthy dinners.
Method: A guide to cook this delicious recipe in less than 30 minutes
- Boil a kettle. Peel the sweet potato and cut into small chunks. Place the sweet potato into a pan of boiling water and cook for 15 mins.
- Place the ling in a pan on a medium heat and just cover with water. Bring to a simmer and cook for 5-7 mins.
- To make the salsa; finely chop the coriander, tomato and red onion and place in a bowl. Squeeze in the juice from the lime and season.
- Once the sweet potato is soft; drain, place in a large bowl and crush with a fork. Add the cooked fish to the same bowl, along with the curry paste and stir to combine. Leave the mixture to cool for 3 mins, then form into 4 fishcakes.
- Dust the fishcakes with the coconut flour. Heat a frying pan with 1 tbsp oil on a medium heat, cook for 3-4 mins on each side until golden.
- Heat a shallow pan of water - hot but not bubbling. Create a gentle whirlpool in the pan with a spoon then gently break an egg into the middle, one at a time. Cook for 4 mins. Remove from pan with a slotted spoon and drain on a piece of kitchen roll.
- Place the rocket on a warm plate with 2 fishcakes. Add the poached egg on top with a sprinkling of sea salt. Serve alongside the salsa and garnish with the remaining coriander.