Serves: 2 | Cook Time: 25mins | Calories: 625 | Type: Gluten-Free
2 x 180g haddock fillet (skin on)
240g cannellini beans (drained)
2 garlic cloves
4 spring onions
160g artichoke hearts (drained)
Handful of dill
Handful of parsley
- Thinly slice the spring onions and finely slice the garlic clove. Pick the leaves from stalks of dill and parsley, and keep separate. Finely chop half of the parsley and half of the dill. Roughly chop the remaining herbs.
- Drain both the artichoke hearts and cannellini beans, keeping separate. Slice half of the artichoke hearts into quarters.
- Heat a medium-sized pan with 1 tsp oil on a medium heat. Add the garlic and stir continuously for 1 min. Add the spring onions for 2 mins then add the artichokes and half the lemon juice.
- Boil a kettle. Reduce the heat to medium-low and add the cannellini beans to the artichokes. Then add 200ml boiling water and the spinach and leave to simmer for 15 mins, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix the finely chopped herbs with 2 tsp olive oil, a pinch of sea salt and the remaining lemon juice, and set aside.
- Season the haddock fillets. Heat a frying pan on a medium high heat and add 1 tsp oil. Once hot, add the haddock fillets skin side down and cook for 2-3 mins each side until cooked through.
- Stir in the roughly chopped herbs to the beans and season. Spoon out onto a plate and place the fish on top, drizzle over the herb dressing.