Serves: 2 | Cook Time: 30mins | Calories: 532 | Type: Gluten-free
2 x 170g pork loin
Handful of sage
2 garlic cloves
300g butternut squash
1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- Boil a kettle and preheat the oven to 200C.
- Peel the squash and cut into thin strips. Finely slice the garlic cloves. Zest 1 of the lemons. Roughly chop the walnuts.
- Drizzle over 2 tsp oil, a pinch of sea salt and the chilli flakes over the pork loin steaks on both sides and place on a baking tray in the oven for 10-15 mins until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, place the squash in a pan of boiling water for 7 mins, then drain.
- In a frying pan, heat 2 tsp oil, add the kale, garlic and tear over the sage and fry over a medium heat for 5 mins, stirring regularly.
- Add the squash and chopped walnuts and turn up the heat and fry everything together for a further 3-5 mins. Turn off the heat and stir through the lemon zest.
- Spoon the squash, kale, sage and walnuts onto a warm plate and top with the pork. Squeeze over the juice from the lemon.