Makes 2 portions| Type: Breakfast
Here at Mindful Chef we are firm believers in starting your day off on the right foot. This breakfast is easy to prepare and best of all you can start the day with lots of healthy fats and protein which will maintain your energy a lot longer than normal cereals. It also tastes great too.
- 2 quality salmon fillets
- 1 whole avocado
- Lettuce leaves
- 1 whole lemon
For the salmon wraps
- Fry the salmon in coconut oil for 5 minutes on each side
- Use a fork to pull apart the salmon into large flaked chunks
- Scoop out the avocado into the lettuce leaves.
- Add the salmon to the leaves along with the juice of half a lemon. Season with salt and pepper.
- Wrap your leaves into delicious breakfast wraps.