Ingredients1. 1 tbsp olive oil
2. 1 onion
3. 1 clove garlic, minced
4. 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
5. 1 can chopped tomatoes
6. 2 tbsp tomato paste
7. 1 tsp chilli flakes
8. 1 tsp cumin
9. 1 tsp paprika
10. Pinch of cayenne pepper
11. Salt and pepper to taste
12. 4 eggs
13. 1/2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley (optional, for garnish)
Method1. Add 1 tbsp oil to a large pan. Fry off the onions for 3 minutes, then add chopped garlic and fry for further 2 minutes.
2. Add the chopped pepper and cook for further 5 minutes until softened. Then add the chopped tomatoes and spices. Simmer for a further 5-7 minutes until mixture reduces. Season to taste.
3. Create 4 wells for the eggs and crack directly into the mixture.
4. Cover the pan and allow to cook for a further 10-15 minutes.
Notes1. Add turkey if you want to increase the amount of protein to the dish
The Launch of Mindful Chef
You might enjoy