Cook Time: 30mins | Calories: 585 | Type: Gluten-Free
120g organic lamb mince
150g sweet potato
50g chestnut mushrooms
1/2 red onion
2 sprigs of thyme
Handful of cherry tomatoes
- Finely dice the onion, thinly slice the mushrooms and cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Peel the sweet potato and chop into 1cm pieces. Pull the thyme off the sprigs, finely chop and set aside.
- Heat a medium-sized pan with 1 tsp oil and add the lamb. Stir well and cook for 5 mins until browned. Add the red onion, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes with a pinch of sea salt, and cook for 5 mins or until just soft.
- Meanwhile, preheat the grill to high and boil a kettle. Place the sweet potato in a saucepan with boiling water and cook for 10 mins until soft.
- Add the passata, a pinch of sea salt and black pepper and the chopped thyme to the lamb and vegetable pan. Stir well, reduce the heat and simmer for 10 mins. Then add the spinach and stir through.
- Drain the sweet potato, season with a pinch of sea salt and mash with a potato masher (use the back of a fork if you don’t have a masher). Set aside.
- Place the lamb in a small baking dish and cover with the sweet potato. Place under the grill for 5 mins, until golden. Serve and enjoy. Be careful, it will be piping hot!