Cook Time: 25mins | Calories: 635 | Type: Gluten-Free
170g pork loin
100g butter beans (drained)
1/2 red onion
100g sweet potato
1 tsp smoked paprika
1 tsp maple syrup
1/2 tsp balsamic vinegar (sulphites)
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Finely slice the onion and thinly slice the courgette into half moons. Slice the pork into thin strips.
- Trim the tenderstem. Peel and cut the sweet potatoes into fries. 4. Place the sweet potato fries in a bowl and toss with 1 tsp oil and a pinch of sea salt, then place on a baking sheet in the oven for 25 mins. After 15 mins, turn over the sweet potato fries and add the tenderstem to the baking tray with a drizzle of oil, and place in the oven for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tsp oil in a large pan on a medium heat and add the onion, cook for 3 mins. Then add the pork strips and cook for 5 mins until golden brown, then add the courgette and smoked paprika for 3 mins.
- Drain the butter beans and add to the pork and vegetables, along with the passata, maple syrup and balsamic vinegar. Leave to simmer for 10 mins until the sauce has reduced and the pork is cooked through.
- Serve the smoky barbecue pork and beans alongside the sweet potato fries and roasted tenderstem.