Serves: 2 | Cook Time: 30 mins | Calories: 592 | Type: Gluten-Free | Macros P: 50g / C: 35g / F: 22g
- 2 x 180g chicken breast
- 1 tbsp curry powder (celery/mustard)
- 80g quinoa
- 80g red grapes
- 70g sugar snap peas
- 2 spring onions
- 80g radishes
- 1/2 lemon
- 40g lamb's lettuce
- 30g creamed coconut (sulphites)
Already in your kitchen
- Sea salt & black pepper
- Coconut oil / olive oil
At Mindful Chef we source, pre-portion, and then deliver all these good-for-you ingredients together with a recipe card to save yourself time shopping. You'll also receive fresh organic produce for lots of other healthy dinners.
- Preheat the oven to 200C / gas mark 6 and boil a kettle.
- Mix half of the curry powder in a bowl with 1 tbsp oil and a pinch of sea salt. Add the chicken to the bowl and stir to coat. Place the chicken on a baking tray and put in the oven for 20-25 mins or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, rinse the quinoa and place in a saucepan of 300ml boiling water with a pinch of sea salt. Simmer for 15 mins.
- Thinly slice the radishes and cut the red grapes in half. Trim and slice the sugar snap peas in half lengthways. Thinly slice the spring onions, removing the root ends.
- Once the quinoa is cooked, drain and stir through the sugar snap peas, grapes, radishes and spring onion. Season with black pepper and stir through the juice from the lemon.
- To make the coronation sauce; in a bowl, dissolve the creamed coconut in 50ml boiling water and stir in the remaining curry powder and a pinch of sea salt.
- Thinly slice the chicken. Place the lamb's lettuce on two plates, spoon over the quinoa mix and top with the sliced chicken. Drizzle over the coronation sauce.